If you are running PPS Dashboards and reports in your BI center site and when you are trying to view your dashboard/scorecards/reports and you have got this error:
" The query could not complete because the data source is not in a performancePoint trusted location"
The cause of this error is:
1) You system admin only listed specific trusted data sources in your farm.
To adjust this by adding your data connection library that is being used by your dashboard, do the following:
- Open central adminstration.
- Click on Manage service applications.
- Click on PerformancePoint service Application.
- Click on Trusted Data Source Locations, You will see "Only Specific Location" is selected and your data connection library is not listed
- Add your Data Connection library to the list, for example:
- Click on validate icon to make sure that you are putting a valid path.
- Click on Ok.
- Refresh your dashboard,scorecards or reports and everything will start working again.
Hope this helps.
Post a Comment