7 days after Visual Studio 2008 RTM’d, we have a preview of the next version of VSTS available. Get it while it’s hot.
I'm happy to announce that the next Community Technology Preview of Rosario (officially known as Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team System code name “Rosario” November 2007 CTP) is now available. Customers can immediately begin downloading the VPC images from our download page.
For this release we worked on a number of key scenarios that we'd like you to try out. To help facilitate your evaluation, we've included samples and walkthroughs within the VPC to demonstrate these new features. Here's a list of walkthroughs broken out by product:
• Visualizing Interaction Sequences between Service-Oriented applications
• Using the Distributed System Designers and the Web Service Software Factory to build WCF applications
• Designing and Visualizing Interactions between classes
• Simplify Code Analysis rule selection with Rule Sets
• Find and fix a bug using the historical debugger
• Identify the test impact of code changes
• Find a bug on a separate machine using the standalone debugger
• Planning a testing effort
• Executing manual test cases
Team Foundation Server
• Managing user stories with the Agile Process
• Managing features with the CMMI Process
Read more on Jeff Blog :